ETCARS: Electronic Truck Communications Addressing and Reporting System
A Brief Summary
ETCARS is a community project, designed by developers, for developers. Originally created by Josh Menzel(jammerxd) in collaboration with Thomas Karlsen(TheUnknownNO).
ETCARS is designed with one goal in mind: to provide developers with easy access to in-game data without decreasing game performance. There is still a lot of work being done on this project, so events and data structures are subject to change without notice.
So far, we've already had a lot of input from some of the biggest projects. Feel free to browse our gitlab for the latest source!
Every release of ETCARS will be signed with a Microsoft Authenticode digital certificate and timestamped using Comodo's Timestamp Server. This allows better security for our releases.
What ETCARS IS
- Event based plugin (Raw TCP Socket Server)
- Compatible with Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Compatible with American Truck Simulator
- Compatible with Windows 7 and up
- Compatible with Linux
- Compatible with Mac OS X(Testing)
- Plugin - No External Programs!
- 64-bit compatible
- Compatible with map and cargo mods
(may not work with all)
- Open Source - GNU General Public License V3
What ETCARS IS NOT
- 32-bit Compatible
- External Program(forget to start once in-game)
- Trip Logger
- VTC Logger
- Reporting System
- User Interface